15, posted on: May 29, 2023)
Purpose of Job
- Overall management and development of business of the branch by marketing UMBL products and services.
- Plan, manage and execute a strategy to achieve targeted deposit, lending and non-fund based income
- Provide quality service superior to competitors.
- Evaluation/interview of potential customers and assessing their feasibility of becoming an account holder of the Bank.
Location: Sukkur, Larkana, Nawabshah, Jacobabad, Karachi, Badin, Mirpurkhas, Khairpur, Hyderabad, Jamshoro.
- Enhance the branch business by increasing the number of profitable accounts/relationships and increase revenue & profit.
- Along with the Hub Manager/Head of Operations, plan, manage and execute a strategy to achieve target financial results and a quality of service superior to competitors which is in line with UMBL‘s service quality benchmarks
- Ensure adherence to KYC and Anti Money Laundering guidelines while initiating and reviewing customer relationships
- Supervise and ensure that all due diligence measures were completed prior to establishing all new relationships
- Ensure a high level of customer service
- Ensure compliance to internal policies and procedures
- Ensure to achieve GOOD audit/compliance rating
- Discuss and set Specific, Measurable, Attainable, and Realistic & Time – based goals for staff working under him and monitor their performance in line with their set objectives.
- Discuss and undertake the annual appraisals of all reporting staff.
- Retain and grow share of existing customer base to sustain and increase profitable business by:
- Retaining profitable existing set customers by consistently meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Pro-actively developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of customers’ business and financial service needs. In line with Bank’s credit guidelines and lending policy:
- Responsible for supervision of all operations functions like account opening documentation, Loan documentation, cash receipt/payments, clearing/remittance, branch security and cleanliness/general maintenance etc.,
- Ensuring correct and timely implementation of HO circulars.
- Recommend cases to higher office exceeding his approval authority.
- Should have an extensive proven background in team leadership.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to effectively write and communicate in English
Experience and Qualification
- Hold at least Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the Field of business administration or commerce
- At least 4-5 years of related experience
Branch Administration,Microsoft Office,Branch Management,Branch Support
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
4 Years - 5 Years