Purpose of Job
To build up a profitable asset/liability portfolio for the branch by selling and marketing the bank products to prospective target market after carefully analyzing their potential to repay the loan in timely fashion.
Location: Peshawar, Gujranwala, Lahore, Faisalabad, Tobatek Singh, Islamabad
1. Find potential and good clients individuals or businesses in need of loans.
2. Establish strong rapport liaison and relationship with the clients.
3. Act as salesperson, persuading clients to obtain loans.
4. Help clients apply for loans
5. Analyses and verify the application to determine the client’s worthiness.
6. To complete documentation as per bank’s policy.
7. To get the approval before disbursement from the BCC.
8. Disbursement of the loan after complete satisfaction of related formalities.
9. Help the client understand the loan repayment schedule.
10. Manage the repayment schedules of customers for the timely recovery of their monthly installments.
11. Follow up on delayed installments.
12. Initiate collateral liquidation if a client defaults on a loan.
13. Preparation of daily activity report to be sent to the BM/HO.
14. Deposit mobilization
15 Any other task assigned by line manager.
1. Achievement of the assigned targets of Assets and liability
1. Experience in the Microfinance banking industry preferred
2. Ability to work under pressure
1 Presentation skills
2 Good Communication Skills
Experience and Qualification
1 Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce or any related discipline
2 Fresh to 1-year experience in the banking sector
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
PKR. 25,000 to 45,000/Month