Apply this job
Pakistan, Karachi, Sukkur, Badin, Jacobabad, Khairpur, Larkana, Mirpur Khas, Nawabshah
Job has been deactivated.
15, posted on: May 29, 2023)
Purpose of Job:
- Overall management of the Branch Operations.
- Responsible for branch audit & compliance related activities of the branch
Location: Sukkur, Larkana, Nawabshah, Jacobabad, Karachi, Badin, Mirpur Khas, Khairpur, Hyderabad.
- Maintaining and monitoring of branch operations (by checking of vouchers, GL reports and other system generated reports regularly) in order to strengthen the branch internal controls to ensure that processes and activities are carried out strictly in accordance with the laid down banking policies, procedures and SBP regulations to avoid any penalties.
- Plan, direct and control the counter services / branch operations by distribution of work (job rotation) among branch staff through well-defined tasks and responsibilities while achieving timely and accurate processing of deliverables and provision of quality service to the customers. And should also prepare to obtain & retain good branch audit ratings.
- Approval and authorization of transactions as per approved limit.
- Supervise all ATM matters and formalities regarding account opening, closing, and amendment matters to implement KYC / AML policies.
- Should also support BM for deposit mobilization & to achieve assigned branch targets.
- Preparation, analysis, maintenance and submission of all MIS reports to various departments (internal / external) in a timely and accurate manner as and when required.
- Maintenance of Branch appearance such as cleanliness of branch premises, maintenance of notice board, proper functioning of computer systems, UPS & Gen set maintenance etc. to ensure the Ubank image and have an efficient working environment.
- Provide updates to AOM & BM, seek guidance for issues relating to business transactions.
- Provide information to Auditors, respond to their queries and ensure compliance within stipulated timelines.
- Maintain & Prepare daily cash average requirement data. Coordinate with Centralized Branch Operations regarding cash arrangements for branch within prescribed time.
- Must Ensure that all SBP regulatory requirements have been fulfilled and is also responsible for timely submission of all SBP related reports.
- Ensure superior customer services and resolving queries and customer complaints within TAT.
- Responsible for supervision of all types of account opening, loan documentation ,ensure fee income deduction and balancing as per SOC, do counter signatures on PO & CDR, supervise & countersign all voucher/cheque, monitor Banking Adjustment accounts, monitor branch controlling GLs, sign and passing all branch vouchers and supervise all cash counter activities and authorize ATM issuance, Cheque books after Signature Verification & also make sure that stop payment is properly marked in system and documented.
Qualification & Experiences:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree – master’s degree would be preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the operations of microfinance bank
PKR. 35,000 to 80,000/Month