20, posted on: May 29, 2023)
Purpose of Job:
To manage and supervise the cash unit as an in charge and responsible for effectively transacting in cash, strictly in accordance with the policies and procedures lay down by the Bank and State Bank of Pakistan, without compromising on services aspects. Provide efficient and accurate services to customers in minimum time with maximum controls.
Location: Bhakkar, Bahawalpur, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Arifwala, Vehari
- To handle, manage and control branch cash & cash transactions of customers by monitoring deposits and withdrawal accurately with the guidance of SBP regulations.
- To plan and analyze of needs and priorities of customer to ensure superior customer services management prior to the customer’s demands.
- To prepare and perform duty in minimum time and serving maximum customers to achieve and maintain high level of efficiency and effectiveness for customer satisfaction.
- To increase and maintain capability of cash handling by balancing the physical inflow and outflow of debit and credit with the help of vouchers.
- To assess high technical capabilities, to regulate the process & facilitate the customers in time, through the posting of transactions in the system.
- Improve and increase the technical and operational skills to achieve the customer satisfaction regarding ATM operations.
- Ensure timely processing of Cash Receipts & Cash Payments on counters, Responsible for daily balancing of Physical cash and it’s balancing with GL, Hold Cash safe keys, Responsible for cash sorting and disposal and it’s sorting as per circulars/instruction of SBP, Responsible for cash feeding in ATM and ATM management.
- Handle all queries/complaints regarding cash department, Posting of Vouchers, lodging & posting of Outward /Inward Clearing/ Intercity, Daily follow-up of cheque returns. & maintain Cheque Return Register/ Cheque return charges, Balancing of Control Accounts on daily basis, issuance of PO, CDR and transfer of funds.
- Ensure that proper scrutiny of cheque has been done before payment and cancellation. Also responsible to mark stop payments in system as per request of customer. Also help OM & BM for deposit mobilization.
- Ensure that vault and ATM cash is closed as per SBP guidelines within advised vault and ATM limits
- Responsible and custodian of cash safe & vault, therefore maintenance of cash vault as per clean note policy
- Responsible of intact gold packets (TPP) in vault and its balancing with system data.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in Core Banking system
- Proficient in data analysis
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Qualification & Experiences:
- Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce or any related discipline
- Minimum of 1year experience in the banking sector
Cash Flow Management,Customer Service Operations,Branch Operations
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
PKR. 25,000 to 40,000/Month